Saturday, December 28, 2013

A slight break...

So I realized I was starting to get burned out on Lapdancing Girlfriend.  I pretty much was hitting it non-stop for the last month in between the 3D Graphics and I got to a point where I hit a brick wall.  It wasn't writer's block, because I know exactly what I want to write, but it just was a lack of desire.

I'm actually working on something with my 3D Graphics...more learning curves and trying new things out...so should have some new image to share soon, but taking a few days off from Diamond.  Family is coming up tomorrow anyways, so won't have much time to work on anything for the next week, but we'll see...

Just wanted to give everybody a head's up since I broke my daily streak of posts, LOL!

6 comments:

  1. Booo!

    But really, understandable that you'd have to step back at some point! Just wished (for my sake) that you'd finished it up before!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doccis: I managed to avoid reading any of your spoilers over the past two week, I do note that you have been banging away at Lapdancer ;-) pretty hard this past month. My advice " take a break, spend time with family, enjoy your New Years, You can get a fresh start in January. Happy New Years.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, my "breaks" typically are just doing the same thing, only a different theme, LOL. So I'm still nose-deep into my 3D Graphics, just working on something different...

      Delete
  3. My thought ech both Gooner and Cap. Refrained from commenting cause wanted you to enjoy the holidays....but like Gooner really hoping for a 2013 release (no pun intended).

    Have a great break!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, sadly to say it being the 29th...a 2013 release is unlikely...family comes in tonight, and after that, things are going to be hectic around here, LOL...

      Delete
  4. take your time and family is important. Hope the 2014 will bring you a new and exciting job!Happy New Years everyone!

    ReplyDelete