Friday, December 13, 2013

The Twelfth Day BEFORE Xmas...Teaser 1

As mentioned yesterday, I am posting random excerpts from the current writing of Lapdancing 06 for those who wish a peek into what is in store for Diamond.  One thing to note is these are RANDOM excerpts (you can read the blog post on how I've chosen them below) so they may be chronologically out of order, as well as a small probability of them being repeat posts.

I've edited the HTML/CSS code of the site to allow for "hidden" text.  For those that wish to read the spoilers, simply click the button...for those that don't want to read them, resist the temptation to click the button!  (I'm reminded of that old Internet advertisement "smack/slap/click the monkey" to get people to click on it, hehehe.)

For those that read it, remember this is in ROUGH DRAFT form...I haven't re-read a lot of this, so there are undoubtedly typo's, mispellings, and whatnot. I DO value comments/criticisms; however, if you are going to post corrections or such, please make sure you do NOT post spoilers in the Comments section to be considerate to those wanting to wait.  You can e-mail me though here if you wish to help with the editing or offer suggestions for the chapter...which again, is appreciated!


So enough with the "fine print"...here is the first glimpse of Lapdancing Girlfriend Chapter 06 (click the Show/Hide Button below):



3 comments:

  1. Hehehe, even reading it myself I found a few glaring errors I HAD to change...but leaving the original up :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! What did Diamond get into, or what got into Diamond and what will happen with Mr. DeWight??? I'm hooked and can't wait to read the rest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...I knew the teasers would bring out a bunch of questions for people, hehehe. This one was good because it really is right in the middle of things...a hint of what happened before and what may happen barely mentioned ;)

      Delete