Monday, December 16, 2013

Brief site update...

As I mentioned in my last post, I discovered an issue with the "Show/Hide" buttons with all the teasers.  It seems if you were on the main page (with multiple buttons), clicking ANY button only revealed the most recent...unless you clicked the subject header of the post and it opened to a new page, you could not look back on older posts.

My apologies on that...I didn't read the "fine print" on the site I got the HTML code from that in order to have multiple "spoilers" on one page, you had to rename the tag ID's of each post.

I've gone through all the posts and fixed them, so everything should be working from now on, now that I know what I need to do.

It wasn't a major issue, but could be frustrating if you saw that behavior...but again, everything is fixed now!

No comments:

Post a Comment