Wednesday, December 25, 2013

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!

I was hoping to have my 3D Graphics image for you all this morning, but it's taking a lot longer than I thought.  If I finish it today I'll post it later...but look for it later in the week.  I'm sorry, I was working on it until 3:45 am last night and couldn't go on without falling asleep, hehehe.  Been working on it non-stop since I finished my "family oriented" image so do apologize.

Been on a roll with Lapdancing 06...up to 112 pages (Word format) and really just have some filler stuff before I tackle the big syndication party...so there's light at the end of the tunnel.  Very possible for it to be done before the New Year, but don't hold me to that...it'll be done when it's done.

But enough of that, here's wishing you all a

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

1 comment: