Wednesday, December 18, 2013

On the Seventh Day BEFORE Xmas...Teaser 6

So some brief updates...

Worked on Lapdancing 06 on and off again all yesterday.  Currently the chapter is around 78 pages (Word format)...which comes to around 10+ Literotica pages.  A new scene popped into my head as I was writing, so spent all day writing about it--which was NOTHING I had originally planned, but that's some of the enjoyment I get when writing and just letting my mind wander.  There actually is an interesting twist or two that I NEVER planned, hehehe, so it will be interesting to see people's reaction--which is also some of the fun.

Almost done with my 3D Graphics Xmas scene (clean version).  I had a minor set back when my Daz Studio crashed on me and lost 6 hours of work.  I had been taking saves after major changes; however, the crash corrupted my save!  Thankfully I had another save I had named different, but literally lost SIX HOURS of work.  Obviously pissed off, but what can I do but move forward.  Hoping to finish it today or tomorrow, but we'll see.  Immersing myself into the graphics is like entering a time warp...one minute it is noon, and the next time I look at the clock it's almost midnight!

Have a job interview this week...keeping my fingers crossed.  Actually surprised they are interviewing me so close to the holidays, but as the person who contacted me explained, "We read your resume and instantly thought 'Wow!' and wanted to contact you as soon as possible."  Praying it works out as things are now getting tight, so we'll see.


So that's it, the day in the life of DocCIS Author, hehehe.  So without any more boring details, I will leave you with today's Xmas teaser of Lapdancing Girlfriend Chapter 06!


6 comments:

  1. Hope you get the job, that is great news. Start the new year with a new job would be awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes....all the best on the job interview.

    Awesome teaser 6 too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cant wait for what wonderful nastiness teaser 7 will turn up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear about the job interview!!! Wish you the best!!
    Getting a new job at this time of year woulf be a great christmas present and a excellent way to start the new year.
    My best wishes for your job opportunity.

    ReplyDelete