Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Just woke up, and a new scene popped into my head!

I've mentioned how sometimes I get a sudden idea for a story in that half-awake/half-asleep moment early in the morning when I'm trying to decide if I should close my eyes for another hour or so, or actually get my ass out of bed and start the day.

This morning was typical of that, and as I mulled over Diamond's adventures in my mind, cementing the scenes I thought of earlier this week, I came up with ANOTHER twist!  It came to me as I was going over the aftermath of Diamond's syndication party.  A lot is going to be happening that night, but instead of dwelling upon that, I was looking ahead and thinking how she would feel the morning after.

Then it hit me.  A girl feeling remorse over what she had been forced to do the night before, flying back home with her two best friends.  Obviously the other girls would be sympathetic to her saddened mood, and what better way to cheer everybody up than a "girl's night" with pizza, ice cream, sexy lingerie...and who knows what else!


Three words:  Diamond, Kitten, Crystal   ;)


Doubt that scene will be in Ch. 06...I plan on ending the chapter with her syndication party.  So expect the first scene of Ch. 07 to be this one!

Meanwhile yesterday I literally spent all day working on models for my 3D Graphics "screening."  I got through 38 female models, which comes to 114 renders I created (three each)...which was a total of NINETEEN HOURS my nose was buried in 3D Graphics.  In between that I was also adding two pages to Lapdancing 06, as well as searching the Interwebs for more music to go into the chapters.  AND I even did more job searching and found a couple possible leads...

So altogether it was a busy Monday!

4 comments:

  1. Job hunt is looking good and I can't wait to see the graphics, i know it will be on your time frame. But the job is more important right now, so good luck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's getting close to the "I need to start worrying" stage in terms of a job, so right now, anything positive is good...

      Delete
  2. Hey whilst im hungry for the next chapter, its the lack of a job that will make you truly hungry. LOL so I truly wish you luck on the job front (been there myself it sucks, but keep looking and sooner rather than later you will be earning again).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Doc, wishing you success in the job hunt. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete