Saturday, December 21, 2013

On the Fourth Day BEFORE Xmas...Teaser 9

Yesterday was somewhat of a bust.  Just didn't feel like doing anything.  I think it was the final decompression after spending five days compiling my friends/family Xmas virtual card.  I completed it late Thursday evening and yesterday just could not get interested in anything...graphics or writing.

Ended up just vegging on the couch and watching movies (Elysium was awful...what happens when you have great production and set, but the general story was just meh).

This morning diving full bore into it.  I am working on a special graphics card for this site, so I want that to be done by Xmas, LOL...but also working on Lapdancing 06.

Actually thought of yet ANOTHER twist for Lapdancing 06...it's turning into the chapter that was never planned, hehehe, because really, other than Diamond practicing for the syndication part and the actual syndication party, I had nothing planned.  And now I'm 85 pages (Word format) into it and haven't even gotten to the party yet!

So here is today's teaser of Lapdancing Girlfriend Chapter 06!




9 comments:

  1. What an awesome little tease! I hopethat there is a llittle something there in jen's heart for the fbi agent. That was a major turn on for me about them pretending to be engaged. Dan also needs a pretend fiancee. How is that resolved? Guess we'll have to wait and find out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And yes, in terms of what happens with everybody...time will tell ;)

      Was getting worried, the teasers have gotten fewer and fewer comments...

      Delete
    2. Can't see how there could be anything there? He's been nothing but a dick towards her, taking advantage of her whenever he gets the chance, commenting that he didn't mind whatever she did with DSA to DeWight and now seemingly pushing her further for more sex (he should look after her if she's getting worn out? FBI asset and all?) ... I'm enjoying it all! But can't see much love between those two! Still like Jen as a confident, strong woman (while being a bit of a nymphomaniac and being taken advantage off) - falling for someone who takes advantage of her doesn't fit that image!

      But that's my view of things! Your character, your directions! Looking forward to seeing what happens! I'll be along for the ride regardless...

      Delete
    3. I never said there was anything there, LOL...that was Anjali's comment ;)

      In this teaser (not to give it all away) she's trying to STOP them from having sex...it's one of the few things she has control over...then again, what happens later is my prerogative ;)

      Delete
    4. Oh, I know! Was aimed at Anjali's comment... just adding my own observations! (Has figured that you won't disclose much about anything! Just hope you find the inspiration - and time - over xmas to finish it up!)

      But someone other than Dan helping her out, being a friend and maybe even giving her some tenderness could make for a twist - being removed from her fiancee and all...

      Delete
    5. LOL, you made the mistake I always do...reply to the main page instead of the comment ;)

      Delete
    6. Yeah, need to get a computer that figures out my intentions and not only my commands! Think I got it right the first time around now...

      Delete
    7. My preference would also be for for her to get close to someone who shows her kindness. Didn't really like nick as a character just the situation of her pretending to be someone else's fiancée.

      Delete
  2. My guess is that Diamond will feel sorry for the geek FBI guy and let him have some every once in awhile. But it is a good tease.

    ReplyDelete