Thursday, December 5, 2013

Lapdancing 06...my mind is getting the better of me!

So I write for my own enjoyment.  I've said that many times, but being as I'm not getting paid for writing (although I am still considering illustrated versions of my stories for purchase), I write when I feel like it.  Lapdancing 05 was the closest I came to having a 'deadline' as soft as it was, as I promised it to be out by a specific time; however, the time crunch was way too much pressure for something that is a hobby.

As such, I write when the mood hits me...and I keep writing until that mood is...uh...over, hehehe.  I get turned on by my own stories so sometimes I need a break between sessions to calm down ;)

The reason I admit this is why Lapdancing 06 is taking so long...I've hit a few spots with the new twists that are keeping my mind racing, LOL...so trying to break up writing sessions so I don't get a head of myself  ;)

But I have to admit, the new twist is pretty hot...   :p  In fact, I've known about the rest of the storyline for so long, the twist is actually more exciting than the party, which I have been planning for over a year, LOL...although I'm sure that will change when I get to that point.  Right now, I'm still on the Sunday after her week at HQ.  Diamond is off to the club to practice with Kitten and Crystal...as well as some unknown degradation at the hands of Mr. DeWight!

5 comments:

  1. They say the largest sex organ in the human body is the mind (Brain). So when you say you write for your own enjoyment, it makes this saying true.
    Keep enjoying your self.
    Since you posted Lap 5 I have found very few stories in Lit. worth reading. None of my other favourite authors have posted stories lately. I have had to go back to reading Dan Brown, Steve Berry or Brad Thor. Lot forward to your completion of Lap 6.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I've been trolling through the NEW stories on Literotica and haven't found much of interest as well...end of the year is usually slow for some reason.

      Delete
  2. Doc, really appreciate you doing this. You have managed to create a storyline and fan base which is very engaged with Diamond. No pressure intended....just our exuberant desire to have more Diamond seeping through.

    With you new plot twist...I got so excited that I did Diamond's sexual statistics just so that I could visualise how the numbers and acts are going to accelerate. As of Now Diamond has had intercourse with 14 different partners, 8 of which have cummed in her. Sent you the full stats.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually her numbers now are pretty tame by today's generation of sexually liberated youths. Fantasy aside...that's not a great thing.

      Delete
    2. LOL, can't believe you made a spreadsheet! :p Sent you a couple comments!

      As to today's "sexually liberated youths" don't remind me...have a teenage daughter that I worry about every day!

      Delete