Thursday, December 12, 2013

The Twelve Days of Christmas...

So everybody has been asking for teasers on Lapdancing 06.  I mentioned yesterday I had actually written almost 25 pages (Word format) of the story...and today it looks like it's grown even more.  I'm currently up to 50 pages (rough draft, Word format) of Lapdancing 06 and was trying to think of a good teaser.

And then it hit me...the Twelve Days of Christmas!

Starting tomorrow, I will use a random number generator based upon the total number of pages currently written each day on Lapdancing 06 (again, in Word format, Calibri 11 font), and will post that page on the site for your perusal!

Now, a few things I want to say:
  • Please don't post the text on any other sites.  This is a ROUGH DRAFT and there will be spelling errors, grammar errors, and even words that don't make any sense, LOL...but I would appreciate comments and corrections, as it will ultimately save me some time reviewing it, hehehe.  
  • Understand I will be posting these pages RANDOMLY, so they probably will be completely OUT OF ORDER.  You will undoubtedly get some spoilers reading something late into the chapter one day, and then early in the chapter the next day...but oh well.  
  • I am copying exactly what is on the page, so it may start off right in the middle of a sentence and without you knowing what is even going on and totally out of context, hehehe.  So keep that in mind...
  • Through pure random chance, there is the possibility of posting the same page twice, or even less likely, more than twice.  Again, this is going to be RANDOM, so we'll roll with the punches.
  • To keep things fun, I will NOT be saying what page I am posting, LOL.  So you really won't know what scenes are in what chronological order, hehehe.  It may end up being completely obvious, but we might as well have some fun!
  • Finally, if you don't want to know what's going on and want to wait until the final revision is released, I will be posting the pages in BLACK so they blend in with the background...that way you will have to highlight the text to read it (or cut and paste somewhere).  That will allow me to post updates and such for people and still leave things in suspense.  Of course, I know what horny dogs and wenches many of you are, so I have a feeling my efforts will be in vain  ;)
So get prepared for tomorrow's post, and MERRY XMAS!  :p

10 comments:

  1. LOL, I can't wait to see the comments for this one! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, there is some laziness here...because what would you rather have me do, take time to go through a page for a teaser or just cut and paste randomly. Personally, I would rather continue the story, taking only a couple minutes to copy/paste and post an excerpt than waste at least twice if not more time mulling over what and how much to post :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, you have to realize that posting one WORD page is only a small part of the chapter. On average, it is 7-8 Word formatted pages to one Literotica page, so posting 12 pages (if there are no repeats) really only amounts to 1.5 Literotica pages...which as the story is going, will be about 1/10th of the story...so it's not really that much, hehehe ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wasn't so much the length as it was when you start/end the teaser I meant (Hell, release it all and I'd be pleased! Hehe) - hope your muse stays with you so the progress continues!

    And curious about the crying stripper... the blackmailer making her do it (if it's even Jen/Diamond?) - otherwise I do like that her stripper persona is more in control when performing; confident, strong and keeping up an appearance for the spectators and to a degree Mr. DeWight too... but I'm intrigued!

    Get back to it! (And a merry christmas to you too!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nah, I think it will be more maddening for people to try and figure out the chronological order of the teasers...I don't want to spoon feed all of you! ;)

    Also, in regards to the crying stripper...you'll just have to wait and see! Maybe if you're luck and the random generator is in your favor, part of that section will be posted :p

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah! Merry Christmas! This is just too good to be true!!! Thanks Doc!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like how everything is shaken up. Doc don't know if you realise it....you have hit more than 500 Word pages. Like DK, I too like Diamond putting up a front (one can only be a crying victim so long before being broken), that being said, can't also have characters just remain the same (I mean you can only have sex so many times....can't believe I just said that). I think Lap will hit past 1,200 pages (wow we have a novel here) before it is done, and the emotional part has got to kick in somewhere or it will just go flat. Looking forward to the "crying Stripper" .... Story is upping a notch.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hehehe, haven't really paid much attention to the total length so far. Working currently on Chapter 06, and I have a total of TWELVE chapters so far...so we are almost at the 50% point of Lapdancing Girlfriend, hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I took a day to think about the 12 days of Christmas pages. I have decided that I am going to pass on the teaser pages. I am choosing to wait until you post the unabridged copy of Lap 6.
    I wish you and your loved ones. A Very Mery Christmas and Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is certainly your choice...and many others as well. I have actually gone to some lengths to not "spoil" things for those that wish to wait until the story is completed and released.

      From a sociological aspect, I do find it interesting on how I receive a plethora of messages (here, on Lit, and mostly e-mails) begging for teasers, and then, when I provide the ultimate teaser, and actual peak at the rough draft, the number of people who are electing to NOT view them, hehehe.

      As I said, I totally understand both stances, which again, is why I've added code to the site to hopefully keep things away from those who wish to wait ;)

      Delete