Monday, December 16, 2013

The Ninth Day BEFORE Xmas...Teaser 4

So one thing I discovered is the HTML code I am using does not differentiate between one button from one post to another.  So if you are on the main page with several buttons, only the most recent post will "unhide."  My apologies for that...as I just discovered it and you have to click the title of each post so it opens in a separate page and then "unhide" the text you want to read.

Of course, that only happens if you want to read a post older than the most recent in case you noticed it.

That being said, I found the fix, so will be editing each of the other posts...but wanted you to be aware of it while I do so as it will take a few minutes to edit and update each one...



So I clicked the random number generator and voila...LOL.  I wondered if this would happen over the course of the two weeks I was posting teasers...so it may look a bit familiar.  There are slight differences due to some editing, so enjoy! ;)

Without further ado, the next teaser for Lapdancing Girlfriend Chapter 06!




3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to read what happens when she watches this movie with Mr. DeWight!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think my foreshadowing there was a bit blatant ;)

      Delete
  2. So she is going to discover her gang bang was taped....Wow can't wait to read another description of the 5 way.....don't forget the sweat and positions not described the first time....and her emotions... :P

    ReplyDelete