Sunday, December 22, 2013

One the Third Day BEFORE Xmas...Teaser 10

So yesterday was a 3D Graphics day.  I pretty much immersed myself into that as every time I tried to touch Lapdancing 06 I just could not get my mind into it.  Although I did write a little, it was not much to take note, instead tweaking my latest 3D Xmas image.

I did have a couple comments from people somewhat miffed I have held off writing in Annie Babysits the Kids 08 and other chapters.  As I told them, unfortunately Lapdancing Girlfriend as had the biggest following in terms of feedback and input, so that is where my focus has been.  I have not given up on Annie, but I have over a half-dozen works in progress and I need to clean the plate a bit before then--and that has been Lapdancing Girlfriend.  That story has a set ending, and although my other works are suffering, in the long run it will allow me to devote more attention towards the next series I write...

So here's the next teaser of Lapdancing Girlfriend Chapter 06:




6 comments:

  1. Another great teaser, can't wait for the next one and the final release.

    Really like the different pacing....it's going to be great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally agree with your stance on your writting priority. If your muse would allow....it would be great if you could finish lapdancing series. So that the fans have closure and proceed to other series. Will also allow you to finish diamond and get it out of your system......with possible short stories of diamond......much like the Dune series.

    It really is the most complete and multi-faceted series out of all your current works. So hoping your muse will let you finish the series.....before moving on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At times it's difficult when you read a comment that is not necessarily negative--as they are definitely a fan of one of the series--but upset towards your writing. I understand the frustration, as there are several stories in Lit and other sites that I have waited for YEARS for sequels that never came. That is why I reinforce that Annie is not forgotten or dropped...just delayed.

      As I mentioned to them, since this is a HOBBY that I do on my FREE TIME, I'm lucky to get any writing done, hehehe...

      Delete
    2. There was a series I was enjoying and then it just stopped about a wife who posed for Playboy College Edition. I thought it was hot and sexy, how he relayed the stories of her present sexcapades. I hope you finish this series, but I know that real life issues arise and this is a hobby.

      Appreciate you taking the time to write and entertain us.

      Delete
    3. Well, I plan on finishing ALL my series...even Director Jekyll which isn't a series per se, but already have Chapter 02 in the works. I also have a couple other stories--two series, one standalone--which are in the works.

      Bottom line is even unemployed, time always seems against me. So as I've mentioned, my focus is on the Lapdancing series right now, then I'll pick something else...I just have troubles working on more than one story at a time.

      Delete
  3. I think the fact that there are series that have been left hanging for years proves your point. I guess the real life principle of not being able to please everyone is so true. To me...I guess I rather have 1 complete series than 6 hanging ones.

    I am just glad that the series I am crazy about happens to be the one with the greatest following...I think that is a logical correlation...and its no accident.

    Cheers Doc!

    ReplyDelete