Thursday, December 19, 2013

On The Sixth Day BEFORE Xmas...Teaser 7

Yesterday was somewhat a bust on writing.  Although I did a bit here and there, it was nothing that I would call major...barely getting 4 pages (Word format) written.  I just didn't feel it in my so other than doing a bit more revisions, slowly moved forward.

Spent most of my time playing around with my Xmas graphics, LOL.  Now I'm working on the minor tweaks, finding a stray shadow here, or a spot where two items are merging into each other so having to move them slightly.  It's almost done, but the biggest bitch I'm finding is lighting...lighting makes the image, and if it's not right, it's not worth the work, hehehe.  I have a fireplace, so have to make the lighting from it look natural.  Then there's a lamp that needs lighting, followed by some candles, etc.  It all adds up to the perfect shot...I'm almost there...

Anyways, that's all I've been doing the last day.  So here's your daily teaser of Lapdancing Girlfriend Chapter 06!




No comments:

Post a Comment