Wednesday, December 11, 2013

More Diamond!

So just a brief update from Monday.  Have been working on both Lapdancing 06 as well as my 3D Graphics.  I've gotten through a ton of images...although I'm still not done with all of them  :/  I find I have a butt-load of characters, hehehe.

Also have written at least 25 pages (Word format, approximately 3-4 Literotica pages) for Lapdancing 06.  I'm still working on the Sunday after...that's probably the busiest day other than the party...so hoping I can get through the rest of the week by the weekend.  Then it's the party, a full review, and I'm hoping to get Chapter 06 out before the New Year  :p  Again, no promises, as who knows what will happen before now and then, but so far I've been on a pretty good roll of writing...

As a side note, if you didn't notice, I've added a few more pictures to the Teasers for Lapdancing 06 as well  ;)

9 comments:

  1. A few extra pictures in the Teaser section was the thing I noticed FIRST!! LOL!!
    Tiny bikinis are like MAGNETS for my eyes! HAHAHA
    Thanks Doc! Appreciate all the hard work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LMAO! That white with black trim outfit I actually have Mary/Kitten wearing in the first part of Chapter 06! :p

      Delete
  2. Any hint how many items she would be checking off the wish list in lap6 and the party itself

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, to be honest, even I don't know EXACTLY how things will go until I'm "in the zone" and writing. As I've often said, sometimes the story takes a life of its own and my mind goes to places I never even dreamed, hehehe.

      That being said, in terms of what I PLAN, I can say there are at least FIVE things that will happen :p

      Delete
  3. Wow.....how can we sleep now. :(

    The old adage is true. Be careful for what you ask for.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just an idea. I am sure when a new investor invests in a prized breeder he takes a picture with her. Or in the case of group investor, a group photo. I wonder what that "private" photo for all the investors to commemorate the photo will be like. :P

      Delete
    2. Would you buy a car without first test driving it? :p

      Delete
  4. Hehe....I was thinking more inline with a cum drenched exhausted group shot. Also who knows maybe she fainted and who knows how far Dewight will go to get leverage for future debasement. I am just anticipating exactly what kind of Photo commemoration of the party's exploitive activities would be. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is just too much. Gotta go cool off. Still have to work on my side of the globe.

      Delete