Friday, December 20, 2013

On the Fifth Day BEFORE Xmas...Teaser 8

So worked quite a bit on Lapdancing 06 yesterday.  Rough draft hit 85 pages (Word format).  Have two major scenes and some filler to write, and then it's ready for a review.  I suddenly created yet ANOTHER twist that I never planned...it just started coming out as I typed, so that added even more "meat" to the story in terms of volume.  Not sure how long it's going to be...definitely not as long as Chapter 05 was, but it's getting up there.

Finished my virtual Xmas card for friends and family.  Now working on something special for all of you, the fans.  Obviously this one will be a bit more NSFW, LOL!  All said and told the "tame" version took a total of over 60 hours work; however, since the one for this site is based off that one, I'm hoping it will be done for a nice Xmas gift (I know, you want Chapter 06 to be a Xmas gift too, LOL).

Job interview went well, but unfortunately it was not for any specific position.  They said my resume was just too good to pass up and they wanted to talk to me as soon as possible.  There may be some positions opening up after the holidays, to they are contacting me after the New Year, so keeping my fingers crossed, but it's back to the trolling part  :-/  Not good new, not bad news, just is what it is...


So that's yesterday in a nutshell...so now that all the "fluff" is done, the part you are really here for, LOL...the next teaser for Lapdancing Girlfriend Chapter 06:




2 comments:

  1. OMG!!!
    Now that is a twist, don't know if it's undercover act or the real thing...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe, I thought it was a nice teaser when the random number generator picked that page ;) As I've mentioned before, I've thought of a few twists to the story :p

      Delete