Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy 2014!

Wishing everybody a very happy and even better New Year for 2014!

I'm not one who is big on New Year's resolutions, but I do hope to progress all my series further...that includes Annie, LOL, who many seem to think I've given up on.  I will say my focus right no is on finishing Lapdancing Girlfriend.  I have had 10-11 chapters planned, so once I release Chapter 06 it will be past the 50% mark and downhill, LOL!

Hope everybody's new year is a good one...

6 comments:

  1. Doccis: Happy New Year to you.
    From my view point. what ever story you work on will be well recieved by your readers. I would enjoy seeing you finish a story then move on to the next one. Anyways I will enjoy what ever story you decide to post next.

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy new year ................................ lol you just mentioned my two fav storylines lapdancer and the babysiter

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am hoping on annie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy new year. Looking forward to diamonds syndication party! Nasty fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Any updates? Waiting with baited breath for any news on the next fantastic adventure for Jen & Dan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nothing much going on with family up...everybody head's out tomorrow, so sometime after that...

      Delete