Monday, January 27, 2014

Small Update...

Haven't posted in almost a week, so figured I'd at least post something, LOL...

I received feedback from GeorgeTasker on both continuing his Brandi Vavoom series as well as his appreciation of the images I rendered from his Crooked Cops and Counterfeit Jugs stories.  Much appreciated!  I don't know when I'll find time to continue the story, but it has now been added to the steadily growing stories I want to do.

I've been working on and off on both my Assumptions story and Lapdancing 06.  Not much to make a difference, as this weekend I wasn't in a very good place to write.

I did do some fantasy renders and such, but then I had one render basically blow up on me and corrupt my save, so got frustrated and spent the rest of the weekend watching television, hehehe.  As a side note, Captain Phillips was a pretty decent movie...

On the work-front I got an offer I will be accepting, so the days of sitting on my ass at home are almost over!  I'm still working out a few things with them, but it is basically a done deal.  I'm doing a few other interviews just to finish things up, but short of them offering a "OMG I can't refuse this!" salary, it looks like things are finally over in terms of the unemployment stuff.  That's both good and bad, as I have found mornings to be the best time to write, and now with a job, that time is limited to the weekends, but I'd rather eat first, write second!  ;)  I DO appreciate all the kind words and prayers from all of you, so glad that weight is finally lifted...

2 comments:

  1. Great to hear about the job that's, got to be a weight off ya mind............................................. so 2015 for the next story then? LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As I've mentioned, I'm no longer giving ETA's to avoid feeling pressured. 2015, 2016, who knows...

      Delete