Sunday, January 19, 2014

And now for something completely different Part 2 - Crooked Cops and Counterfeit Jugs

EDIT:  There's been some problems with posting the images, so attempting a second method, please let me know if you can see all the images!  Unfortunately, this method you'll have to open, close, open, close each method as apparently linking the full large image didn't work...so we'll try thumbnails...


As I mentioned in previous posts, when I was burned out from writing Lapdancing 06 and working on my Christmas graphics for cards and such, I needed to reboot my mind.  In looking through Literotica and other sites for inspiration, I came across the story Crooked Cops and Counterfeit Jugs by GeorgeTasker which gave me some inspiration in illustrating his story.

The world of Brandi Vavoom was just the sort of tongue-in-cheek, unbelievable story I needed to kick start my Muse.  It was good practice in not only working on an illustrated project, but gave me some insight and experience working with the 3D Graphics.  Overall I'm happy with the way the images turned out; however, I am a NOVICE and I realize there are a lot of mistakes or things I should have done differently.  Even now, looking through them, I realize if I had to do the images all over again (even after devoting over three weeks towards it), I would do them entirely different.

Still, I would appreciate some comments, as this is my first attempt at a long paneled project.  Although the images are in a different style than what I would do for my own stories (see previous post on the various base models for 3D imaging), they still are along the lines of what I would put out in public for my stories...so curious if people find them interesting or the inevitable question of "if I put out illustrated versions of my stories, would people buy them?" hehehe.


Anyways, without further ado, here is my graphical interpretation of Brandi Vavoom's initial adventures:

As the images are NSFW, just click the "read more" link below!




Crooked Cops and Counterfeit Jugs Chapter 01:

Scene 01 Office

Bare Breasted Ninjas Movie Poster2

Scene 02a Police Dept

Scene 02b Measuring

Scene 02c Changing Camera 2         Scene 02d Changing

Scene 03 DUI Test

Scene 04a Frisking Sun

Scene 04b Frisking Sun

Scene 04c Interrogation

Scene 04d Interrogation BJ



Scene 05a Hooker Disguise

Scene 05b Street Hooker The Pickup (mid)

Scene 05c Street Hooker Car BJ (sun)

Scene 05d1 Car Fuck Cloudy         Scene 05d4 Car Fuck Cloudy

Scene 05d5 Car Fuck Cloudy         Scene 05d6 Car Fuck Mid

Scene 06a Hooker Arrest         Scene 06b Hooker Arrest

Scene 06b3 Hooker Arrest Cloudy

Scene 07a Hooker Police Station Sun

Scene 07b1 Jail Cell         Scene 07b2 Jail Cell

Scene 07c Jail Cell Probe         Scene 07d1 Jail Cell Ass Fuck         Scene 07d2 Jail Cell Closeup

Scene 07e1 Jail Cell Orgasm         Scene 07e2 Jail Cell Orgasm         Scene 07e3 Jail Cell Orgasm

Scene 07f1 Jail Cell Clean         Scene 07f2 Jail Cell Clean         Scene 07f3 Jail Cell Clean

Scene 07g1 Jail Cell Covers         Scene 07g2 Jail Cell Covers

Scene 08a Farewell

Scene 08b Farewell

Scene 08c Farewell

Scene 08d1 Farewell         Scene 08d2 Farewell

Scene 08e1 Farewell         Scene 08e2 Farewell

Scene 08f Farewell

So there you go!  Let me know what you think as you read the story and put the images in their proper perspective!

12 comments:

  1. After posting these and spending an HOUR to get the page to load properly, I now realize I switched Brandi's boots halfway through her day as a prostitute...oops. I know it was around New Year's and I took a few days off, and must have just chosen black thigh highs instead of her pink ones...so apologies for that mind fart! Just one of the reasons I wanted to do this set and get the practice so I can make sure things like that don't happen if I end up charging for the images in the future...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only one of the pictures are showing on your blog. The Ninja girl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OK, how about now? I just posted thumbnails from the image hosting site instead of the full picture...

      Delete
  3. Yep, I can only see that one picture, but it looks great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OK, how about now? I just posted thumbnails from the image hosting site instead of the full picture...

      Delete
  4. Argh...OK, I was trying a new picture host that appeared to work great, but obviously there are "issues"....looking into it...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Doc, nice job on the renders. Looked pretty good when the images were small...but when blown up....they looked too clean. Really great first attempt. I think it takes lots of exp to do the texture and details realistically. I mean even Gunner Steve's renders are not all detailed. You were really ambitious going with numerous persons and complex background. Great effort!

    More importantly.....are you ready to write the end of Lap6.....going blue....my imagination creating non-canon material just to fill the gap....

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, and yes, I realize I have a lot to learn...this was more of a learning exercise. As I mentioned, I have learned a few things even since then...one of the particular things you mentioned, the images being "too clean" is one of them, as I have been playing around with Depth of Field and Lighting a bit more. 3D Graphics for this type of style is very similar to photography, and not only do you need to get the characters, figures, and scenery right, you then need to work on the lighting and camera angles and settings. One of the issues with this series (which as you said, was an ambitious effort, LOL), is I worked solely on the scenes and lighting, but paid little attention to the camera settings, just happy to get the images done!

      I'm sure I'll find another series to illustrate sometime, but even the couple renders I've done since then have been marked improvements, so I'm definitely learning.

      As to Lapdancing 06, right now have been working on my Assumptions story. There are a couple scenes that I HAVE to get written otherwise my mind is going to explode before I work on Lapdancing more. This is just one of those things I need to get out of my system before I can focus on something else...

      Delete
  6. Cool...does this mean we get a story release from you? Assumptions?

    Ok....gotta go take a cold shower or else these Diamond ideas keep coming....don't want to get ideas that I would never read. :(

    Never thought I would come to this...haha... :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If things keep rolling like they have been, it is looking like Assumptions MAY be the next release. Of course, I said that about What's In A Name and Extenuating Circumstances and those sort of got pushed aside by Lapdancing 06.

      Basically I follow where my Muse leads me. Lapdancing 05 taught me not to make any concise statements on releases or ETA's, as I literally almost burned out of writing for good, ready to leave everything hanging. I don't want to do that, but I felt too pushed and pressured--by myself--and don't want to feel that ever again!

      So I just go with the flow, hehehe...and right now, that's the Assumptions story, which has taken several different turns and is very different than what I originally set out to write! It's not an extremely sex-scene-oriented story, just a lot of innuendo's and such, but hopefully it will get some good reviews...

      Delete
  7. Doccis: Your pictures are very good. I can tell you spent a lot of time working on them. But the question I ask is why did you make a picture story of someone else's work. I would have liked to have seen pictures from one of your earlier works. i.e. Anne 1, Lap 1, Dr./Ms.
    But as I have said before, you are the only author I am following right now and will enjoy what ever story you post next.

    I hope the job hunting is looking more promising!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comments. The answer to your question on why do somebody else's story and not my own is easy...greed, LOL. If I do illustrated versions of MY stories, I want to charge for them; however, I still need the practice on the 3D Graphics in terms of lighting, camera angles, and whatnot. But I don't want to charge people for crappy/shoddy work, so I figured doing a few story scenes from other people's work would be good practice. :p

      I want to make sure if and when I charge for my illustrated stories, that it is quality work and well worth the $5-10 I would charge for them...this gives me the practice while not having to give out my own story illustrations for free :p

      Delete