Thursday, January 30, 2014

YASU (yet another small update)...

On the home front, as I've said, I've accepted the job offer; however, it will be about two weeks before I start...so counting down the days.  I'm also still interviewing, so who knows, something better may come along, but right now, I am planning on this current job offer.  The problem I am looking at is I won't get paid for 2 weeks when I start working, and I obviously cannot claim unemployment during that time...so have a feeling my credit card is going to get a tad of use until I can get my first paycheck.  Sucks to rack up some debt, but little I can do about it  :(  At least I know there's light at the end of the tunnel!

Been working on my Assumptions story all week.  Mostly editing and changing it (again).  The plot has drifted away quite a bit from the original story (if you read the spoiler I posted awhile back).  Now it's more about a couple that goes to a frat/sorority reunion party and the husband tells the wife to "let her hair down and enjoy the party."  So the wife does just that and her and the husband pretty much do their own thing at the party, but the story follows the hubby who is left to his own devices.  The entire story leaves both the husband AND the reader making quite a few assumptions...at no time is anything definitive stated in the story, so it's quite apropos for the title, LOL.  This story has little sex in it and instead explores the psyche of the husband and his suddenly discovered feelings on the POSSIBILITY of his wife straying...but again, I'm leaving it up to the reader to assume the best or worse, hehehe.

Also been working on some graphics, playing around some more with lighting and poses.  I'm trying to find another story to illustrate on Literotica, so if anybody has any suggestions that I might work on, I'm pretty open to suggestions.  Of course, I would have to like the story and it would have to have a bit of a storyline, but if it's just a single or even two-chapter type story you might like to see illustrated, let me know...looking for the practice!

8 comments:

  1. Illustrate a story! That's a hell of an offer. I think you would like ArrowThroughTheHeart or flinchny010, and I would love seeing these in pictures. The latter has a nice blog she links to from her literotica profile by the way, and she might even cross promote you. I've also wondered about seeing dlsloan's stuff illustrated, and I wouldn't mind if you illustrated my work (mchucha), but I take no offense if you're not up to sweating out graphics for my hack work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh right, one or two chapters... maybe Jackson Blacke's stuff. I remember it was pretty visually interesting and splendidly unrealistic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, I was going to say, those first suggestions were a bit longer than what I'm looking for...although honestly, your own Chloe story I remember reading a while ago...and it's a good possibility, hehehe.

      I looked at Jackson Blacke's stuff...they are short stories, but they didn't interest me as much.

      So right now, honestly, your Chloe story is a possibility. If I do that, are you interested in it being realistic or more "pin-up-ish" like the previous story I did? I wouldn't do exactly the same as the Brandi Vavoom character, but I might use The Girl 6 or even Aiko characters...but can still use the Victoria, what are you thinking in your mind? :p

      Delete
  3. I'm very flattered, Doccis. If I could pick a model... I'm not really sold on Aiko, but which one is Girl 6? It's been a couple of years but I remember visualizing Chloe as a realistic character to totally fantastic. You noted that Victoria has the most clothes and mods so that might be the simplest choice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, most clothes which fit V4 can fit Girl4 and Aiko4; however, the new Gen2 characters (V6, Girl6, etc) come with an autofit which does a fair job getting older clothes to fit the new characters.

      Girl 6 is the next generation of Girl 4 (there was no Girl 5, hehehe). She's sort of the pin-up version. Here's the link to her package (which I already own, LOL) to get an idea of some of the characters she can be:

      http://www.daz3d.com/the-girl-6-pro-bundle

      But if you want realistic, I can go with V4/V6...

      Delete
    2. Got it. Yes, I think Girl 6 would work very well, and I respect and trust your artistic vision. Chloe is definitely a pinup character.

      Delete
  4. Yes!! Please, please, please illustrate the "Passion for the Game" series, by Carrie1....

    http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=36501&page=submissions

    The pin-up version would be fappppp-tastic.... :-)

    Thank you, Doc, and glad to hear you've got a job going forward.... As you said, you can always keep looking if it's not quite right, but it's always good to HAVE a job while you're looking for a job....

    Thanks again,
    Barry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm, will have to think on that one. As I mentioned with Mama above, I was really looking towards something short and simple, hehehe....not a ten chapter story :p Just glanced at it, so will have to sit down and read it through when I have time and see....

      Delete