Tuesday, January 7, 2014

First post of the New Year!

So family pulled out Sunday, so once again have the house to myself.  I had a sudden inspiration for a new story hit me, and literally pulled an all-nigher writing it.  I am entitling it "Assumptions" and have posted a bit of a teaser in the photo section, which you can also see on the right sidebar.

The gist of the story is a husband and wife have been married for ten years, both happy, but they have been a typical "cookie cutter" marriage and the "perfect" family.  The wife was a bit of a wild child in college, but the husband never really asked her about it.  Then a reunion with her sorority and Big Brother fraternity is scheduled and the husband decides they should go, telling the wife to have fun.

The title is "Assumptions" because the husband makes many different false assumptions.  First his wife told him she was a wild child at parties, but he thought it was merely alcohol or marijuana...not that she was a complete slut.  It is more about him mistaking or making false assumptions about her--it's not that she is hiding anything, he just never asked the right questions.

Anyways, so far it is looking to be a two part story.  I'm about halfway through the first chapter, but I needed a brief interlude before tackling Lapdancing 06 once more...

Also have been working on some 3D Graphics which I hope to share soon.  I am making a series of images, and hope to be posting them by the end of the week, but we'll see how things go.

Right now tired as shit from being up all night writing.  I seriously got so absorbed into the new story I looked at the clock and realized it was 4:30 am and decided to keep writing.  Although I took a brief nap, it's catching up with me now, LOL...

6 comments:

  1. I actually have started TWO new stories (Assumptions and one other); however, I'm waiting from another author on permission issues as the second one is a continuation of a story they originally started TEN YEARS AGO and left hanging...I have requested to continue it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doccis: You do like to keep your plate full. ;-)
    Look forward to you next story to be posted, what ever it maybe!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly it is nothing I PLAN...I just get these thoughts popping into my head that have to make it to 'paper' They sit and fester in my mind continuously until I write them out, hehehe. It's not that I WANT to have more outstanding stories, it's just the way it happens, hehehe.

      Delete
  3. Things popping into your head is good.
    As long as you are enjoying yourself, Go for It.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, if I enjoy myself too much I won't be able to write! ;)

      And check out those heels and stockings in this story... Imagine being a husband where your wife wore nothing but flats and pants suits most of the ten years of your marriage, and then seeing her in those! The mixed emotions you feel, the desire, laced with bit of "WTF!?" :p

      Delete
  4. I try not to imagine to much. It could be bad for my health
    Remember "Old man, bad heart" ;-)

    ReplyDelete