Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Random Updates...

Writing
Have been working mostly on my "Assumptions" story.  It is where my Muse has led me, and although I know there are people anxious for Lapdancing 06 and another chapter of Annie, I can't write what I'm not in the mood to write.  It would be a disservice to the readers if I was not able to put 100% of my thoughts and effort into the story, and right now, that is in my Assumptions story.  Whether I will finish it or not yet remains to be seen, LOL, but that's where I stand currently.
In that regard, I am up to 32 pages Word format, and maybe 50% done...so it's going to be about a 10 pager on Literotica.  As I'm still not done with it, who knows, but that's the current trend, LOL.
I have worked a little on Lapdancing 06, so it's not completely set aside, but as I'm just writing "fluff" until the syndication party, there's not much to mention there!

3D Graphics
So from the few comments I've gotten on the 3D Graphics I did for Brandi Vavoom, have been favorable.
Once common question which has come up several times is why did I choose to create images for a story not my own.  Although I've answered in the comments section and e-mails, I wanted to go over it again in case people don't read the comments.
The main reason I did not do an illustrated story of my own stories is eventually the intent is to charge for them.  I did not want to do one of my stories--even if that series is not completed--and then turn around and charge for the same pictures I released free.  I already feel bad charging for a story that's been posted freely on Literotica, but I feel the time and effort I will put into the illustrations makes up for that cost.
In addition, I am well aware I am a novice in the 3D Computer Graphics world.  I wanted the practice, so chose a story that resounded within me to illustrate.  I've already learned quite a bit from other artists' comments on these renders, and have made some major improvements in my work, which was the main intent.  I wanted to learn, and I do not want to charge readers for shoddy work, so want to put my best effort into it.  If I am going to illustrate my own stories and charge for them, you deserve the best.  So practice, practice, practice!  I fully expect to do one or two more similar projects to learn some more.

The Homefront
I GOT A JOB OFFER!  That does not mean I've accepted it yet, but we're negotiating salary and whatnot.  I am still interviewing (have had 3 interviews this week and have 2 more in the next 2 days), but the job offer I got was not unreasonable.  I made a big mistake in filling out the application for the company that offered the job, and that's why we're negotiating the salary--I put down some wrong information (still not sure how I did that) and so their offer was based off of that.  Hopefully things will work out, we'll just see, but as I said, I'm still interviewing...

That's everything going on now.  Hopefully I'll have a story out soon, whether it is Assumptions or Lapdancing I don't quite know yet, as well as a job...but things are moving forward!

4 comments:

  1. Good news is you found a job but bad news is your vacation is over.. I am happy you got an offer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Bit of a relief here as well, hehehe...

      Delete
  2. great news on the job offer will you take it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're negotiating salary, but honestly, after 4 months of unemployment...it's a job. I'm still interviewing with a few other companies, so if something better comes along, I have the option to take one of those, but at this point, I'll take this offer just because it's there, LOL. Things are starting to get tight, so need the income...as landfly said, the vacation is over :p

      Delete