Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Small Update...

This has been a bit of a slow week.  I've been working on some graphics and my Assumptions story on and off, so those are moving forward, but not at the pace I was on last week.  Just trying not to burn out on them again.  I am starting to get an itch for Diamond again, so plan on continuing Lapdancing 06 once I get to a point where I want to quit with Assumptions.  I'm hoping that point won't come until it's done and submitted, so we'll see.

Had four job interviews in the last week...which is more than I've had the entire time in 2013...so hoping this month and year is THE year.  A couple look promising, so keeping my fingers crossed.  It's getting down to the wire where I HAVE to find something, regardless of whether I like it or not, but they all seem to be decent jobs.  It's just nobody was hiring the end of the year, but now that everybody is back from vacations and such, people are in more of a "hiring" mode.  Again, keeping my fingers crossed.

2 comments:

  1. Good Luck with the job hunting. As far as your stories go, you already know my favourite is Lap, but I look forward to your next post. What ever story it is.
    Don't worry be Happy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe, I think the majority of people like Lapdancing. Not to say there aren't fans of my other series, but Lapdancing definitely is the one I get the most feedback/comments/visits for...

      Delete