Sunday, June 30, 2013

A picture's worth a thousand words...


Yes, this is not April's Fools, this is not a joke...LAPDANCING CHAPTER 05 IS COMPLETE!

So some interesting little facts while we wait for Literotica to release the story...

  • It is FORTY-NINE Literotica pages long!  Ouch...
  • I put it in the Exhibitionist & Voyeur section, although it could reasonably fit into any of the other categories:
    • Anal
    • BDSM
    • Erotic Couplings
    • Group Sex
    • Loving Wives
    • Mind Control
    • NonConsent/Reluctance
    • Novels and Novellas
  • The story is 325 Word Format pages in length composed of:
    • 174,603 words
    • 795,332 characters (without spaces)
    • 969,229 characters (with spaces)
    • 4,021 paragraphs
    • 15,427 lines
I can't believe it's finally done, already itching to write Chapter 06, LOL, but I've promised to do my next chapter of my Skyrim story next, followed by a new Annie chapter...so Diamond will have to wait.  That's not to say I won't be working on her, as I typically work on a couple stories at a time, but focus mainly on one in order to prevent the stories "bleeding" into each other.

I also want to work on some graphics, as the illustrated story idea has gotten some good feedback.  But all in all, it's time to sit back and let the feedback--good and bad--flow!

9 comments:

  1. So the trick for people after they read the story is to go back and look through the photos in the album and see if I at least came close to describing some of the scenes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I EXPIRE from shock lol

    well I shall now go and harass literotica


    Thank Yee very much ......................... this has been a marathon for you I expect

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I typically don't feel so pressured when writing, but I guess that goes with the territory of having a growing fan base, hehehe. From the numbers of people visiting the site, there are at least 300+ people who come here regularly for updates each day, and I know a lot of readers on Literotica do not come here.

      It was both good and bad feeling the pressure of getting this out...as I've mentioned, I write for myself, so it's at my own pace and own leisure. That's why Annie's chapters come out only once a year...or in the current case, three years, hehehe. I'll write for a day, and then let a story sit for a few weeks before getting the urge to write some more.

      With Lapdancing 05, I forced myself to get into the mood, LOL. When it was too much I did take a break, but for the most part, I pushed myself more than any other time to get the chapter out...so we'll see if I met the expectations of everybody!

      Delete
  3. No one can please all of the people all of the time so the "we'll see if I met the expectations of everybody!" statement is setting yourself up for disappointment mate. I expect you will need to tune out the whinny haters to hear the responces of more normal types (lol of course the silent majority will be just that, silent).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I know I can't please anybody, but damned if Chapter 05 doesn't cover enough that it will please most anyone, LOL...

      Delete
  4. Ohhhhhhhhh Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh..... Come to poppa... :-)

    Thank you - Thank you - Thank you!! :-)

    "...so we'll see if I met the expectations of everybody!"
    Doesn't matter... Only matters if you met the expectations of yourself.. You are the only one you need to please...
    That said, there's obviously a huge fan base that you have, and that's because you ARE such a good writer... So trust me when I say "if YOU'RE happy, WE'RE happy"... :-)

    If anyone has any bitches about it, screw'em... (or ignore and delete, which I know you do) If anyone isn't happy with your stories, they are CERTAINLY free to write their own....

    Regardless, thanks again for all your effort here... :-) It's VERY much appreciated...
    Now get to work on "Annie"!!! hahahaha :-) (I'm kidding... Take a break... The LAST thing this needs to be is to seem like "work"...)

    Barry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My next Skyrim chapter (Whiterun) is next, then it will be Annie's turn...

      Delete
  5. I'm goin to celebrate!!!
    Waffles with Ice Cream time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm waiting with baited (eating sushi) breath. I raise my cup of sake to you Doc

    ReplyDelete