Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Still forging ahead!

There are times when I feel like I just want to let the story sit...I've put a lot of time, effort, and imagination into this chapter and it's taken a lot out of me.  My biggest fear is people will not like it.  Haven't heard from doflam from their review...then again, they may still be reading it--it's THAT long, LOL.

But then I get comments through e-mail or see the stories "favorited" or even me as an author "faved" and that spurs me on.  This site averages 200-300 visits a DAY, which also makes me feel odd that there are so many people interested in my stories...and again, that spurs me on to continue forging ahead.

I do appreciate the comments, e-mails, and posts on Literotica...as at times, those are the only things keeping me going.

Right now slowly making my way through Diamond's adventures at the corporate headquarters.  It's an uphill climb as I'm already thinking about Chapter 06 for her, Chapter 08 for Annie, and a couple other stories I have ideas for...but I don't want to short-change Chapter 05 and put it out until I know it's complete.

I know people are tired of hearing deadlines I don't meet, so I'm not even going to state if I will get it done this week or not...I will try is the only thing I can promise.  Each day I find a few minutes to go over a part here and there, but what I need is a few hours' time to just sit down and read!

6 comments:

  1. Soo this chapter has become something of a monster on your shoulder mmmmmmmm well chapters 1 to 4 were based over one or two days each were they not mmmmmmmm. Now chapter 5 is based over how long? A WEEK................ ohh mmmmmmmmmm maybe chapter six should be based over a month....... no no no errr less yes yes yes less (although I am eager for the longer chapter), perhaps something less crushing for your muse. And remember whilst there are always haters the majority (lol often the silent majority) will probably like (maybe a lot) chapter 5.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chapter 06 covers a week, but not day-by-day. Same for Chapters 7, 8, and 9...they cover a full week's time, but really only center on a day or two, hehehe...but yeah, this chapter covers every day of the week, so was a bit of a monster...

      Delete
    2. I again await this chapter and hope you complete when you are satisfied that it is what you like. It is that reason that I like this story and it's one of my favorites.
      That is great that you already have future chapters in mind, I'll try to take my time reading this one when it is complete and posted...until you get the urge to write the next chapter, then I will await in anticipation.
      I've read some stories on lit that I thought were good and waited for the next chapter, but the author just didn't return or never completed the story.
      As you've stated, this is a hobby and i'm certain others that submit do it as a hobby as well...i'm just glad I live in this day and age where I can access it and read it.

      Delete
  2. Just joined the literotica site so I can make you my first FAV ............... now I shall go sacrifice some locals to encourage the return of your muse lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No! Don't sacrifice any of the locals! They might be characters in one of Doc's stories.

      Delete
    2. LOL! Hopefully going to work on it this morning and see how far I get. I have 3 other stories in my head I want to do as well, so need to get this off my plate!

      Delete