Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Moving along slowly with review...

Have gotten a few e-mails asking for updates.  Basically there's little to update.  Weekdays are pretty much shot for me due to work, family, and real life taking precedence...so most of my time during the summer will be on weekends, and then probably only mornings.  It's one of the reasons I mentioned a while back hoping to get Lapdancing done and submitted before the summer, as my time decreases exponentially then until late fall.

Still slowly going through Tuesday in terms of the story...although almost into Wednesday so things are progressing, but not at the pace I was hoping.  Don't want to give any hopes on this weekend, but I do plan on any free time being devoted towards getting through the review...but will keep everybody update on how it's going...

2 comments:

  1. thanks for the update...hope you are enjoying your family time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the updates, will hope for the weekend but make sure you enjoy your family time.

    ReplyDelete