Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Lapdancing Dancer 05 Update...60%

So yesterday I wrote in the comments I was 60% done.  Today I took off from work wanting to work on the story at least in the morning when I had some alone time.  I have been working on the review for two hours...and when I stopped to calculate how far I was through, was surprised to see I was only 60% done--even after two hours!

Then I realized it is explained by having added almost 10 more pages, LOL.

I found an entire section where I skipped several complete paragraphs while I was writing, too caught up with the scene in my mind to get the words on paper.  That happens sometimes...I probably was writing this section when I had a bottle of wine opened next to me, hehehe...and sometimes the thoughts come faster than I can type them into the story.  Another good reason to review, as I'm sure doflam was probably lost in this section of their rough draft, as some parts bounced around without any connection, hehehe.

So things are moving forward, but the story is still growing!

15 comments:

  1. lol at least your honest about your progress...............................mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I still say AUGUST lol ( hope im wrong)

    ReplyDelete
  2. MM everytime I mention AUGUST 5% more gets done mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm AUGUST AUGUST AUGUST LOL


    I and prob many appreciate the work your putting in thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! It's just I try to only come when I get a good "chunk" of the story done.

      Right now I'm at 66%...how's that, hehehe...

      Delete
  3. grrr lol check this out this girl seems to have the desired skills http://vintage-erotica-forum.com/t31496-kitana-baker.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe...

      She's hot...and a few of those give me some ideas...

      Delete
  4. 66% or 65%...progress is being made...thanks for taking time to work on this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right now I just want it to be done. I'm probably missing a few mistakes, particularly this one Thursday night section I'm on...I changed a few names and wondering if I've caught all of the changes. I'm sure somebody will point it out eventually and I'll post and update, but want to try and do them all myself, LOL...

      ...oh, and 68%...

      Delete
  5. 68 lol that's one off the magic number I am glad to see you have lit a fire in your muse, as long as it's not rushed you will be really happy to have the marathon that is CHAPTER FIVE done...............imagine ..........PEACE LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, calling it a night...71% done, so it's definitely making headway, although I don't foresee much time until Saturday now to finish, but who knows...we'll see...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Concrete progress today .......... sweet

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sooooooooooooooooooooooo any progress mmmmmmmmmmmm any ???????????????????????


    lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Chaz Baz

      Leave Shr er Doc alone

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rn6N1kuZ_o

      Delete