Sunday, June 16, 2013

Lapdancing 05 update...50% and growing!

Just a little update to let everybody know I've reached the 50% point of Lapdancing 05's review.  That's in terms of pages, although I seem to be adding more as I read to flesh out some of the tangential story lines and such.  A few places which read awkward I've been able to smooth out and in some cases, remove entirely--and yet the story is now even longer, hehehe.

The sex scenes are pretty easy to do surprisingly, as I already had things well-thought out when I was writing.  It's the little things--Diamond's interaction with people at the corporate headquarters, how she behaves in an elevator full of men, and her awareness of everybody's attention on her now as a celebrity.  Those things I pretty much glossed over initially when writing, wanting to get to the more juicer parts, but now in the review, those are the glue holding everything together and if they are not done correctly, the story is not finished in my book.

But it's downhill now...50% and going strong!

4 comments:

  1. August maybe mmmm august lol keep going matee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh God, I will DEFINITELY have it done by then! I'm actually hoping today will see it finalized, but don't want people to get their hopes up if something comes up and it's held off for another weekend...but we'll see...

      Delete
  2. You seem to have a good pace going and am sad I did not get to read the draft. I wonder how big a difference it will be when your done with the review?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm just sorry I haven't finished...but the review is definitely changing things. The main plot and little scenes are all the same, but I've fleshed them out a bit more.

      Delete