Monday, June 17, 2013

Lapdancing 05 Update - 55%...

So this weekend I was able to work on some of the review for Lapdancing 05; however, I also spent a lot of time with family, so was not able to finish.  Currently I'm at 55% of the review in terms of pages.  Although there are not "significant" changes to the plot, the review has let me flesh out a bit more of the storyline.  Not only am I correcting mistypes and grammatical errors, but some of the scenes did not seem to flow well as I read them, so have edited those as well.  To give you an idea of how much the story has grown with simply the review:
Rough Draft:
Word Count: 148,092
Paragraph Count: 3,648
Line Count: 13,409

55% Edited Version:
Word Count:  157,649
Paragraph Count:  3,793
Line Count:  14,145
 So yeah, so far the story has grown ~5% in terms of what's been added--that's FIFTEEN PAGES in Word format that I've added!  Typically when I review/edit I try to shorten things, but instead the story is growing, LOL.  By the time I'm done it will easily reach 300 Word formatted pages, which is roughly 40 Literotica pages...

I do apologize for things taking so long...and I do hope it's worth the wait, but it is looking like another week before things are completely done  :(

4 comments:

  1. So what takes longer mmmmmmmmmm the rough draft or the edit mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. if every comment states a five percent increase well comment away lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe, actually just happened that way so far. Yesterday was sort of a fluke...had a family emergency and had to stay home from work so actually got more done than I had planned. Can't promise much more until the weekend, but will see...been taking every moment I have alone on the computer to go over it!

      Delete