Monday, July 1, 2013

So what's next?

As I mentioned earlier, my next BIG project will be the next chapter in my Skyrim story; however, that is more logistics than anything.  Both Chapters 03 (Whiterun) and 04 (Ivarstead) are pretty much written in rough draft form, as well as the screenshots taken...the main time consuming thing is I have to resize the screenshots to Literotica sizes (no more than 500 pixels wide) and insert them into the story.

I still need to review both chapters, so there will be a bit of a rewriting here and there, but it's just the pictures which are time-consuming.  So in some ways that will be longer than even Lapdancing 05 where I was writing.  Writing I could find an hour here and there to work on things, but for the Skyrim stories, I need huge blocks of time to work on them.

Just warning people there may be a bit more time involved for those to see fruition than a regular unillustrated story.

I also have several stories I've been working on here and there to break the monotony while writing Lapdancing 05.  I expect one or two of those stories to come out in the next month or so, all depending on how much time I put in.  If I have huge blocks of time I'll be working on the Skyrim story, but when I have only an hour here and there, I'll probably work on those.

And I'm still working on the graphics for all stories.  I really liked the idea of putting them together as an actual e-book with illustrations, so will be seriously considering that route.  I'll post brief glimpses here and there of the images, but the entirety will probably be something to purchase.  Some stories like Annie there is a lot of rehash of previous chapters in the forwards, so will probably have to trim those out, since it will be a book and not a series released at intermediate times...still, I think they'll all flow well.

Then again, they could just be an anthology of chapters...all depends on how the graphics go...

But feel free to bug me on progress of Skyrim 03, LOL...but also give me some time to recuperate from the marathon writing of Lapdancing 05  ;)

1 comment: