Thursday, July 11, 2013

Growing list of 'to do's'...

So following Lapdancing 05's release, I've been trying to catch up on several things.  I wanted to cover a few things so everybody knew what was going on and what to expect...

The biggest thing is prioritizing and finding the TIME to work on everything!


Skyrim Chapter 03 (Whiterun)

As promised, the next 'big' release will be the third chapter of my Skyrim story--Whiterun.  I already have the rough drafts of both Chapters 03 (Whiterun) and 04 (Ivarstead) completed, I just need to sit down and resize all the screenshots I've taken, and then insert them into the story, followed by a review/reread of the chapter before posting.  Once posted--based upon the first two chapters--it will be close to a month before anybody will see it on Literotica.  I guess illustrated stories take longer to format, plus besides the normal review they do on the site, they also check all the images to make sure they are the correct size and such.


New Stories

I have several new stories I've been working with on and off to take breaks between Lapdancing and Skyrim.  Although I have working titles for all of them, none are close to being complete or fleshed out enough to give everybody an idea of what they are...but I can give the general blurb for each.
What's in a Name
I've mentioned this earlier, but writing a story where a wife is obsessed with titles...so she gets herself into all sorts of situations to lay claim to that particular title.  The first 'chapter' of the story is her entering a bunch of bar contests--thanks to all of you for your suggestions!  So she'll be competing in a Daisy Dukes, wet t-shirt, and various other contests.  To her, winning the title is more important than her propriety...but it has to be a 'legitimate' contest, meaning she is pitted against other people and judged by a panel of judges.

Extenuating Circumstances
This is a story I started while writing Lapdancing 05.  It concerns a young couple where the wife gets involved in several compromising situations due to extenuating circumstances.  It's pretty typical of the 'wife sleeping to pay the bills' types of stories, but hopefully with enough of a twist that people will be entertained.  The first two chapters involve her reminiscing how things got so complicated, so they are more flashbacks than what is happening currently...but by the end of Chapter 02, we'll see what is going on.

Lifeguard Gets Wet
This is a story I started over TWO YEARS ago that I work on every now and then.  It actually started from a Literotica Story Ideas post.  Basically the rich girl gets in trouble and is sent to spend the summer with her former nanny instead of going on a European vacation with her family.  She is sent to downtown Atlanta and forced to get a summer job to pay her way, cut off from her money for the summer...so she gets a lifeguard job.  Unfortunately, the lifeguard group has been a 'boys only' group forever, so they are not happy about a girl joining their ranks...

A Space Odyssey - Galactic Spy
This is another story I've been working on for a long time.  It's about a modern girl who discovers there is actually life out in space.  She is recruited to join an elite agency which polices the galaxy.  Earth is not yet advanced enough to become a member of the Federation of Planets, but that does not stop earth women from being kidnapped and forced into sexual slavery.  It's sort of a mix between the Spacegirl stories, Star Trek, John Norman's Gor novels,  and so forth.  It's more of a novel I've been working on than a simple sex story.  There is definitely sex involved, including alien sex, but there is more story than erotic encounters.

Existing Stories

I still have plans to work on ALL my stories and advance them...right now, it's just time that's needed:
  • Annie Babysits the Kids Ch. 08
  • Dreams Ch. 03
  • Director Jekyll and Ms. Hidesnothing Ch. 02
  • Grim Fairy Tales Ch. 03
  • Lapdancing Girlfriend Ch. 06

Graphics

I also have been working on getting some of the graphics for my stories completed.  The initial step has been attempting to categorize all the characters I've bought over the months.  I am trying to render them all in the same positions and lighting to see which characters work best in my mind for each of the stories I'm doing.  The first I will be creating is a simple full-body portrait of Diamond...but still working through the 200+ female models I've bought, LOL.  Hoping to sit down with them and pick out Diamond and her friends soon.

4 comments:

  1. Lap #5 is great, your best work so far. I sent you a comment on the bottom of page 49 (7 Mile)
    Look forward for your future stories and seeing your graphics.
    You are my favourite writer on Literotica.
    Thank you for sharing your stories with use.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As always, much appreciated! For the amount of time put in to Chapter 05, I was hoping it would be worth it...and so far the responses have been fantastic. Thanks!

      Delete
  2. The extenuating circumstances story is quite intetesting. And of course chapter 5 of LG is one of the best I've ever read!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Extenuating Circumstances has a few twists to it that make it particularly interesting, hehehe...

      Delete