Sunday, July 14, 2013

Thanks everybody! AND PLEASE VOTE!

Wanted to thank everybody for their comments whether on Literotica, here, or via PM's/e-mail for Lapdancing Girlfriend Ch. 05...it's much appreciated!

For those who have not done so, it would also be appreciated if you could vote on the Literotica site (last page of story, 1-5 stars).  Although I do not take much stock into the voting process (it's too easy to rig), it does help people when looking for stories as anything above 4.5 is labeled 'hot' and it also gets the attention of people who would not normally read such stories.  Seeing Chapter 05 doing well hopefully gets people to read the other chapters...it's more or less shameful advertisement, LOL.

Currently only 82 people have voted out of 10,945 people hitting the story.  Although some of those are undoubtedly search bots, it would be nice to get at least 100+ votes...

Been working on graphics this weekend.  Have touched a little here and there on several stories (including Lapdancing 06!), but will be focusing much of my attention on Skryim after this weekend.  This weekend is sort of my attempt to catch up on everything I didn't do while working on Lapdancing 05, hehehe...although I'm much further behind than I'd like.

3 comments:

  1. Doc, Thank ~you~, sir....
    I have voted my 5-stars, and I just finished Chapter 5 last night...

    Resting up now, and re-hydrating, getting ready to read it again, very, very soon... :-)

    Thank you again... Hands-down, the BEST author on this site...

    Barry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgot to add:
    Those people that didn't even bother to read the story (because it's too long for them to read?? - WTF is THAT?!?!), and then rated the story ONE star?!?! are friggin I_D_I_O_T_S....

    Not only are they dumb-asses for missing out on a FANTASTIC story and writing effort, but that's like calling Jessica Biel or Jennifer Aniston a dumb bitch, just because ~they~ have no chance with either of them...

    Jeez....

    ReplyDelete