Monday, July 29, 2013

Small Update...

Just so nobody thinks I've vanished, LOL...at least want to get an update out once a week, even if that update isn't much!

Still working on my Skyrim 03 chapter.  Did not get much done over the weekend due to family stuff.  Family leaves beginning of August and after that is when I'll really have time to start working on everything again.  Summers are always bad due to traveling and whatnot, so will be back in the swing of things in a few weeks.

Once Skyrim 03 is done, I'll be focusing on the next chapter of Annie...so it won't be until AFTER I get out another chapter of Annie I'll be working on Lapdancing 06.  I know that doesn't please everybody, but I promised to get the next two things out following the long duration of Lapdancing 05!

No comments:

Post a Comment