Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Currently working on Skyrim 03...

So finally dusted off my rough draft of Skyrim Chapter 03 to work on.  Had to rearrange a lot of the pictures I took into some order so as I review the story, I can insert the pictures in as well.  It has been so long I had forgotten the pictures were already sized correctly, so now it's a matter of re-reading the story, making a few changes, and inserting the pictures.

Even with that final part only remaining, it will still take a while to get everything in order...so will let you all know when I have a reasonable update.

Following the insertion of the pictures, the story should be done and I can submit it...but even then it typically has taken a full month before the story is released, so right now we're looking sometime late August, early September before it's make public on Literotica...as I hope to be done "soon" with this story in order to give me some time in August for the next chapter of Annie...

2 comments:

  1. Doccis:
    Look forward to your next stories.
    I have completely read Lap #5, then went back and read the later pages involving, Diamond, Dan, Nick & Chuck, I like the way you have continued the Jen/Dan undercover FBI story. The addition of FBI Agent Nick was a interesting addition to the story. The continuing Diamond/Chuck relationship with Dan watching make it the most interesting part of the Lapdancer story.
    The fact that we will likely not see a chapter #6 for a long while is the only disappointment for me.
    Good Luck on your other future stories.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately it's true there will be a while before Lapdancing 06...I've promised to first work on the next Skyrim chapter, and then another Annie chapter before I once again focus on Lapdancing. And in between then I still have several other stories I want to get out...

      Much appreciate the feedback!

      Delete