Saturday, July 13, 2013

ETA's on stories...

I've received a lot of requests on ETA's for the release of my next Skyrim chapter, as well as the next chapter of Annie, not to mention the next chapter of Lapdancing Girlfriend!

At this point in time I'm not able to give any ETA's, even for the next story coming out, my Skyrim 03 chapter.

Lapdancing Girlfriend Ch. 05 took a lot out of me.  Every moment of spare time I had I devoted to working on the chapter.  I even took days off from work to work on it at times.  I need a bit of recuperating before I can devote some much time and energy into a story once again.

Add to that we're still in the summer months, a time I usually do not have the cycles to burn towards stories.  A lot of my stories are done in the Fall/Winter months as I have more time being indoors and whatnot to work on them.

I'd like to say they will be soon, but even that may not be the case.  Also I have my growing list of 'To-Do's' which I listed earlier...so as the mood hits me, I'll be working on them.

This past week I've been devoting towards my 3D Graphics creations, which have slacked off.  I am still trying to pick through the hundreds of models I have for the proper Diamond character, and then I'll be releasing a render of her for everybody to get their first glimpse of.

In terms of Skyrim, I haven't played the game in months, so will need to get back into the swing of things to work on Chapters 5 and onwards...as well as any additional images I may need for Chapters 3 and 4.  As I've mentioned, earlier Chapters 3 and 4 are written, but I need to work on the images--which is sometimes longer than the actual writing.

All I can say is my priorities are towards Skyrim 03 and my graphics at this point, but I'm still dabbling with a few of my other newer stories to get them fleshed out enough where I can let them sit for a bit to work on other things.

I know it's not what everybody wants to hear, but again, Lapdancing 05 took quite a bit out of me, and I need time to digest and ruminate before tackling anything hardcore immediately...

1 comment:

  1. Breathe Doc, go out and practice some Taichichuan http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q77p16rEX7o Get your thoughts organized and when you can snatch the pebble from my hand you will be ready.

    ReplyDelete