Friday, July 5, 2013

Day 5 of Lapdancing Girlfriend 05 watch...

Still waiting for Lapdancing 05 to be made live.  I do not know the review process much on Literotica, but I believe it's just first come, first serve.  They do scan the submissions for 'illegal' content such as under aged (<18 years old) sex, as well as bestiality, but not sure what else goes into the process or if the submissions are actually READ, as there are some extremely poorly written stories on the site.

I did expect with the length of Chapter 05 it would take a while.  Hopefully it will give you all something to read over the weekend  ;)

From the few reports I've gotten on those with early copies of Lapdancing 05 (yes, there are a few out there, LOL), to quote:
Having read through it now (took some time, damn!), I can confirm that it was worth the wait! - dkgooner
 ******************
Finished first reading.   

It was worth it.  And surprisingly short.....I guess that's how good it was. -Jit
There have been a few comments on certain sections, both good and bad, but that is to be expected.  With something this massive, it was impossible to devote a lot of time to each and every scene, and as I reviewed the story, I had to cut some parts out just to make it more readable.  Still, the few comments I've received have been favorable...

Have worked a bit on catching up here and there with a few odd stories, but planning on getting back into my Skyrim story this weekend.  Time for the month of July is going to be spotty, so I'll probably only have weekends to work on it, while the "find 30 minutes here and there" moments will go towards reviewing some of my other stories...maybe even Annie.

I also want to devote some time to graphics, and that sort of causes time to fly, as once I start, I get so immersed hours go by...but want to give a few teasers as I work on illustrating the stories for possible publication.

6 comments:

  1. YOU have been sending out copies mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm can I have one please.

    Ive got to say ive been checking literotica everyday and there are a lot less new stories everyday than I expected

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been checking everyday as well...finished chapter 4 a day after you submitted ch. 5.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys check "once" a day???

    Holy CRAP, I'm like on permanent Lapdance ~watch~... :-)

    I keep the page open (along with LOTS of other NOT similar sites - LOL!!), but just keep refreshing.....often.... hahaha

    ReplyDelete