Monday, September 30, 2013

This weekend...Lifeguard Gets Wet

So been putting a lot of time into Director Jekyll 02 and sort of burned out a bit on it...so it was time for a change of pace.  Looking through all my stories, finally settled on Lifeguard Gets Wet.

Since it's been so long, it was mostly a review and editing mistakes I made earlier...I cannot even remember where I left off on it, so hopefully will be moving forward with it soon.  Although it would be a great candidate for the "Summer of Loving" contest on Literotica, that is ending tomorrow and if I finish this before next year, will just release it instead of waiting.

But Halloween story will be submitted Tuesday, so keep an eye out for that!  It will be the earliest DocCIS story to be released!

No comments:

Post a Comment