Monday, September 23, 2013

Director Jekyll and Ms. Hidesnothing 02

So I am humming along with the second chapter of Director Jekyll and Ms. Hidesnothing. 

I've posted a "teasers" photo album for those who may be interested in figuring out what I'm writing about, LOL.  To the right is a slideshow that is randomized...the photo album is actually in order of the story, but it's more fun to look at the slideshow and figure out what's going on  ;)

The writing is moving forward pretty well.  I've had the plot and happenings for Ch. 02 in my head for  LONG time.  Although it was outlined out, what I'm covering now hasn't even hit the outline, LOL, so I've been keeping a lot of this merely pent up inside me, so it's good to let it finally out!

The story has the same main characters as Chapter 01--mainly Heather Jacqueil-Wilcox and her husband Timothy Wilcox.  Besides their background, that's about it for the similarities between Ch. 01 and Ch. 02.  There is some good foreshadowing on the events taking place in Ch. 02, so people may want to read Ch. 01 just to fill in some of the background story, but this will be a chapter that can stand on its own, so reading Ch. 01 is not required.

Just thought I'd post my lately daily update, hehehe...  Still no job...just plenty of time  :/

4 comments:

  1. Dam lol how many stories are you working on at once??
    and are any nearing release (lol) point or are they just getting started.

    P.S. do keep up the job search we don't need you working off a laptop under a bridge, after all you yanks have a crap social net unlike us Europeans (but you have a massive military sooooo errrrmmm keep writing .... I mean job search)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL!

      Currently I'm working on Annie 08, Lapdancing 06, Director Jekyll 02, What's in a Name, and my Halloween submission (which is done). Really, I'm only working on one story at a time, it's just whatever the mood hits me.

      In terms of completeness, as I said, my Halloween story is done, but it won't be released until October 01 when the contest starts. It will probably be the earliest release as well.

      Right now, if the steam keeps on going, Director Jekyll 02 will be next, but again, it all depends what my Muse finds more alluring...but right now that's the one gaining the most steam.

      Delete
  2. I feel kinda bad for how glad I am to see you writing so much. Hope your job hunt goes well because as much as I like to see you writing, looking for a job is never stress free. For now I'll enjoy your inspiration, though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe, I understand...I know nobody's HAPPY to see me unemployed, although as you said, it does give time for writing.

      Bottom line is you can only search so much and then it's simply a waiting game to see who responds...

      Delete