Sunday, September 22, 2013

Annie and Director Jekyll...

So having so much time to myself, I seem to be updating the blog a bit more, LOL...

Last night I got a mental block working on Annie Ch. 08.  I am at a point where I know what I want, and I know what's going to happen, but GETTING there is giving me grief.  This is a good time to open the door for suggestions to all the Annie fans...

My dilemma is this.  We all know Annie's going to be nothing but a sexual plaything for the whole week she is 'housesitting.'  And I have some very involved events happening.  But what I am stuck on is what she'll be wearing during the days while the boys are at school.  I'm thinking of them having web cams set up which they can access on their phone, so I'm not as much concerned about things like that, but what I am stuck on is what she will be wearing each day.

I want something a bit extraordinary than just 'dress slutty' commands.  I've though of them pulling up a random word generator each morning and telling her she had to dress based upon some loose theme of whatever word.  I've thought about her having to wear nothing but lingerie.  I've thought about her having to walk around naked.  I'm just not quite sure how I want that part of the story to pan out...so again, if you all have suggestions, now's the time to fire away.

Instead, I turned towards my next 'Director Jekyll and Ms. Hidesnothing' chapter.  I wrote until way into the wee hours of last night, and waking up, immediately began working on it again.  It's coming along nicely in terms of setting everybody up, but with all I have planned, I'm wondering if it's going to be the length of Lapdancing 05, LOL!  Will have to see how things go...there's a lot of STORY up front, but the sex parts I have planned will hopefully make it well worth the read you have to go through until you get to them, hehehe.

Well, back to writing...it's about the only good thing coming out of this unemployment fiasco so far...

8 comments:

  1. Maybe just a thong bikini, because they want their cars washed that day, or have her wear a thong bikini bottom around the house, with a pair of heels and a tiny, tiny, cut-off - and cut-up - tank top...

    Maybe one day nothing but high heels and a butt-plug with a tail on it... hehehe

    Or one day, body jewelry...
    Nipple dangles, as well as a clit clip with a cute little bell on it... :-) And heels, of course.. :-)

    Just a few immediate thoughts.... Anything for the cause.. LOL

    Barry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm...

      The thong bikini (just the bottoms) I already had planned...as she will have to oversee the pool cleaners one of the days...so that scene is taken.

      There's also going to be a visit by the cable guy...and probably a delivery (UPS/Fed Ex) where she will be answering the door dressed (or undressed) in whatever.


      It's curious about the butt plug and tail comment. The original author (who wrote Ch. 01) actually planned on this story being a BDSM story, where Annie had to go around the house greased up on her hands and knees, a butt plug in her ass with a pig's tail, and wearing a pig's nose and answering to "Piggy Piggy" all day. Honestly, it's not "my thing" so Chapter 02 was much different, hehehe.

      Delete
    2. Yeah, pig tail on a butt plug not my thing either, so no worries... Had in my mind a butt plug with more like a horse tail attached to it... With high heels it made a good picture in my mind at the moment (picture me brainstorming with myself - hahaha) but it already seems like less of a good idea...

      Looove the idea of topless as the pool guy stops by... And she has to make sure he does a good job... Nice touch... :-)

      Delete
    3. LOL...I may need to bleach my brain with the image of you "brainstorming" hehehe.

      I understood what type of tail you were referring to, just commented about the original author's idea many many years ago!

      Delete
  2. what about few jars with random stuff she pick from. She will start each day nude with only heels and a training collar on. in order for her to earn clothing, go to bathroom, or even meals for the day, she must complete tasks from the task jar. if she complete it she can pick from the outdoor outfit jar for outdoor only, house outfit jar and wear for that day or whatever she requested. if she refuse to complete the random task or fail to do so, she will be punish and the punishment will be pick from the punishment jar. we can have some fun with this. example, she pick a task and simply say to get grocery from the corner store but she is nude. now she must either go out nude and get the grocery or pick from the punishment jar or pick another task to get her outdoor clothing so she can complete the first task without punishment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm, that's definitely an intriguing theory...just not sure I have the energy to come up with so many different scenarios, LOL! It's almost like my Twister game in Lapdancing 05...I spent HOURS putting that together. And the only way to make it completely random is to set everybody up and randomly pick from one jar or the other, hehehe.

      Definitely an interesting thought...will have to think about it!

      Delete
  3. yes could get very complicated. How about an outfit (4-5 pieces of clothing) pick out for her for the next day. She will have to complete 4-5 taskes today, each completed task, she can pick a piece of clothing and each fail task will result in picking a punishment from the punishment jar and a lost of clothing.

    ReplyDelete