Saturday, September 21, 2013

A little of this, a little of that...

So having so much time to myself, been doing several things...mostly trying to keep my mind off being home...

Worked a little on my next chapter of Annie (yes, you read that right folks!).  It's been a while since I dusted it off, and it's almost like somebody else wrote it.  I am probably going to need to read the last chapter a bit just to get back into the swing of things, but it was fun just doing something a little different.

Also worked a bit on Lapdancing 06.  I added two completely different scenes than what I had been originally planning, so it is shaping up pretty nicely.  One part had a nice little twist to it I think some will find amusing, while another one I'm quite not sure how to play it out yet...but we'll see where my Muse takes me.

I've also added the final touches to my Halloween submission.  The working title is probably going to remain (Halloween) as I don't want the title to give away some of the oddities and "WTF" moments.  I almost want to tell people who are fans of a particular work to read it particularly; however, that would give it away.  The only hint I WILL give is it could be submitted in any of these categories:
  • Anal
  • Celebrities
  • Erotic Couplings
  • Erotic Horror
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • Group Sex
  • Loving Wives
  • Mind Control
  • Non-consent/Reluctance
  • NonHuman
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
 How's that for a variety of possibilities!

I also have played around a bit with my "What's in a Name" story, so have been bouncing all over the place in terms of stories...

Finally I was playing around with permissions of pictures on Google+ and got a nastygram message from them.  Apparently Google does not allow ANY type of nudity and such on their site.  I was paying around with one image and it suddenly was flagged "Inappropriate" and had to remove it.  I looked around a bit, and unfortunately will not be able to add anything even "R-rated" in the Photo Albums, so will keep it only to what I've been posting for any teasers and such.

I use Picasso for my picture database and it uploads to Google+ (obviously, since it is a Google product) and don't want to play around with anything else.  I am used to managing my photos and uploads through it, so will keep the "tamer" photos still here.  I may look around  a bit and find something for the more risque photos, but we'll just have to see on that...

2 comments:

  1. Try a yahoo group for the risque pictures. I know it's a little old fashioned but there's all kinds of stuff on those sites. You also get quite a bit of leeway on flickr, which is owned by yahoo so the policy is probably similar.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll give it a looksie. I know a lot of the issues are more with copyright than the actual content (although it can be pretty blatant, LOL), so it's understandable some sites enforce it tightly. But I'm not using these for profit, just what inspired certain scens of stories...

      Thanks!

      Delete