Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Halloween story coming soon!

So there has been a story I have worked on for at least TEN years now for the Literotica Halloween contest.  I actually finished it last year but it was too late to enter it into the contest.

The contest goes by votes, so I am asking, begging, and pleading for all my fans to vote for my story when October 1st comes around and I post it.  I'll be posting a reminder next week when I submit the story.

I don't really have a good title for the story, so will be working on that.  Typically a story title comes to me as I'm thinking up the story, but this one never seemed to find a right title.  I don't want to spoil it for everybody, so not going to hint at what it is about...  :p  It's entirely different from what I usually write, so I'm sure many of you will be scratching your heads and wondering what I was smoking, LOL....but I hope I at least kept the story line intriguing enough that everybody finds it an enjoyable read, even if it isn't as erotic as Lapdancing Girlfriend or Annie Babysites the Kids...

3 comments:

  1. Doccis: Look forward to reading your Halloween story. You again offered a teaser by by saying " It's entirely different from what I usually write, so I'm sure many of you will be scratching your heads and wondering what I was smoking" I will look for it to be posted in Oct. and you will have my vote (5*) But if I may take a line from Harry Potter, I may think there is something more than pumpkin juice in your drink LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, that would definitely be true. If I'm not guzzling down water or iced tea, I'm sipping a glass of wine, a tumbler of Grey Goose on the rocks, or a glass of Bailey's, also on the rocks ;)

      Although I've not personally noticed any change to my writing whether I am sober or not, I'm sure there's some alteration in the release of my Muse when I'm more uninhibited writing, LOL!

      Delete
  2. I've been reviewing the Halloween story and making a few minor changes here and there...but I'm quite happy with the end result.

    A fair warning to everybody much of the story has no sex involved. It is more of a descriptive story that fleshes out the main characters completely before any sex is involved. Instead there are little teasings and innuendos that are written...and I guarantee there will be some twists nobody will see coming!

    ReplyDelete