Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Hmmm...what to work on today?

After almost three days straight, I'm getting a little burned out on Director Jekyll 02.  Don't get me wrong, it's still a hot story and I'm getting to a juicy part guaranteed to be sitting uncomfortably while I write...but as I said, three days straight...  And we're talking about roughly 12-14 hours a day!  Granted not all of that is writing--a lot of time I'm searching the internet for a Spanish phrase, or some clothing, or something else to describe in the story.  This story is a challenge because it's in a different country and a different language.  That's not to say everybody will need to speak Spanish to read it, LOL...but I do like to make it somewhat realistic.

But back to the subject, not sure what I want to work on today.  Right now, nothing's jumping out at me.  I know it would be easy to get back into the flow with Director Jekyll...and that's always the fall back, but just need something different.

Have a few ideas sitting on the plate for new stories, but I've got so many stories outstanding I'd hate to start yet ANOTHER chain of stories.  It's hard enough getting chapters out on the current ones!

I do have two stories I haven't dusted off in a while--Lifeguard Gets Wet and Galactic Spy--those are possibilities as well...hmmm...  Then there are some other stories I haven't touched in a while like Extenuating Circumstances, Grim Fairy Tales, and my next Dreams sequel...

I also haven't touched my Daz3D program in a while...so maybe could work on some graphics.  I'm so far behind in loading some of the models it will take me forever, hehehe.  It's sort of the same thing as with my Skyrim story...haven't touched it because I know it will take a day just to get all my mods back in working order.  Not dreading the story, just the game, LOL.

I just may start opening stories and start reviewing them...see what strikes my fancy...

2 comments:

  1. hey the lifeguard story sounds pretty fraking hot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd like to think ALL my stories are hot, LOL...

      The Lifeguard one is a bit "different" and something I haven't done before. It was originally a suggestion on the Literotica forums and I started it with the goal of writing something completely out of the box from what I usually did. It is a stand-alone story, but I do have the beginnings of what could be a second chapter...but again, trying to get some existing series done before yet another hits the press, LOL!

      Ended up not doing much of anything...basically took a day off in terms of writing and just relaxed...

      Delete