Sunday, August 16, 2015

THANK YOU! Thank You, thank you, thank you!

I wanted to post a big THANK YOU to all of those who signed up this first weekend of my Patreon site.  I am actually humbled at seeing people willing to support me.

I am not one to "beg" for money, but that you all are enough fans you are willing to provide me incentive is incredible, and something I never expected!  I've cleared the first two goals, and once the back end stuff is done, I'll be setting up a more manageable way to access your rewards, but for now, you should be able to see the shares and links on the site!

Although people have been suggesting this for a while now, I still did not believe anybody would sign up, and again, you have my utmost gratitude, and I hope I can meet your new expectations. Finishing up Extenuating Circumstances 0101 is hopefully just the beginning, as I now have additional incentive in the way of guilt to provide you with stories and content on a regular basis!  ;)

To those who already signed up, and to those who are planning on it, again, THANK YOU!

9 comments:

  1. I am happy to tell you that I have become one of you Patreon.com supporters.
    I am glad to help support your writing with this contribution.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Question. U must have access to all your Patreon supporters e mail addresses.
    Would it be possible you to mail each of them according to the level of their contribution a advanced copy of E.C. #1 before it is posted on Litrotica?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually I do...but I know some people don't want e-mail from me like that (actually was talking about that today with somebody who's wife wasn't too thrilled finding us discussing the various and sundry ways of Diamond's tribulations, LOL).

      But what I CAN do is make that an additional perk for Tier 1 and above (i.e., all Patrons). I'll create a folder and put ALL my FINISHED chapters of each story available...so the Tier 1 perk will be access to all my stories INCLUDING early releases before they appear on Literotica or other sites!

      Good idea...even if it was for selfish reasons, LOL ;)

      Delete
    2. I am not the smartest guy when it comes to using a computer. I can not find a copy of EC1.
      Your right "purely selfish reasons" When I was a kid I always wanted to open one Christmas present on Christmas eve.

      Delete
    3. Find the link in the "Tier 1 Rewards" post on the Patreon site...it's down towards the bottom. In that link should be folders to all my stories...

      Delete
    4. I've been scouring your Patreon page for the link with no success. Could you perhaps walk me over to the link?

      Delete
  3. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm good goooood thinking lol

    ReplyDelete