Sunday, August 16, 2015

Extenuating Circumstances Ch. 01A - SUBMITTED!

What's that you say?  A DocCIS story coming out soon?

Unbelievably I finished my final review of Extenuating Circumstances Ch. 01A (first of three parts) today!  It's been a long way coming, and with the new Patreon site, I felt obligated to get something published!  Hopefully this is the start of a wonderful relationship with me and all of you fans!

The story ended up being TWENTY PAGES in Literotica format...so it's a biggie...although that's pretty typical for me, LOL!  Even so, remember this is PART ONE of a THREE PART chapter!  And then I need to put it to illustrated format...so this is going to be a whopper, hehehe.

Expect to see the chapter appear on Literotica within a few days.  Usually it takes anywhere from three days to a week, and usually they let already published authors sooner, but we'll see, particularly since it's been quite a while since I posted anything.

My priority is still to finish up Lifeguard Gets Wet ASAP, but I'll also be reviewing EC0102 on the side.  Weekdays it is easier to review already written stuff than new stuff, so hoping EC0102 will be posted soon as well.  It's shorter than Part 1, so we'll see...

4 comments:

  1. Awesome now thats the spirit. Keep up the good work and I will keep up the donations as a patron....................... I like this very much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe, I'll admit it did give me some incentive to get the story out and not put it off...seeing people actually willing to donate definitely means more than a "I like your stories, post more" ;)

      Of course, time is still time, and I can't devote 10 hours a day towards a story, but I'll most certainly be watching progress a bit more closely now that I have a consumer base, hehehe...

      Delete
  2. That is great news, can not wait until it is posted on Literotica.
    OK, The celebration is over.

    What's next. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Currently working on my Lifeguard Gets Wet story, as well as the final review of Extenuating Circumstances 01B...

      Delete