Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Holy Overlord! Tier 7 Patron!

To both surprise and a deep sense of humbleness, there is a Tier 7 patron out there!  Although I appreciate everybody down to the single dollar donations, this was an achievement I was not expecting so soon after setting up my Patreon site!

THANK YOU!

What this means is they are the taskmaster and slave-driver to me...my physical Muse.  They are the puppetmaster to my strings, LOL.

As such, I will be devoting my time towards their particular story...which happens to be Lifeguard Gets Wet...so my primary focus doesn't necessarily change; however, what DOES change is I'll be spending less time on other stories as long as they are willing to spend that amount of money. I still have EC0102 and EC0103 in final draft form, and if I have only minimal time to write, I'll review and edit those on the side, but whenever I have more than an hour to devote towards writing, Lifeguard gets me focus.

Again, appreciate everybody who has pledged donations...but this was something completely unexpected!  Thanks again!

1 comment:

  1. Message for the tier 7 patron. Congratulations you have helped focus DOCcis writing endeavors. Your the "Man" or maybe the "Woman" ;-)

    ReplyDelete