Thursday, August 27, 2015

Extenuating Circumstances Ch. 01 Part 2 - APPROVED!

Now available for your viewing pleasure, the second part of Extenuating Circumstances Ch. 01 has finally been approved and released on Literotica:

https://www.literotica.com/s/extenuating-circumstances-ch-01b

This one took a bit longer to get released than I thought, but hopefully those of you who have not seen the early releases by being a Patreon patron will enjoy!  This one took so long, Part 3 is ready to be posted, so I'll be doing that this evening as well as posting the final version of Part 3 up for all Patreon patrons and updating the other rewards appropriately....

Part 3 was the last 'major' push for EC for a bit.  Starting next week, once all the Patreon donations go through, I will be focusing my efforts towards finishing and finalizing Lifeguard Gets Wet per my Tier 7 patron's direction.  I'm not certain yet what the secondary story will be...once my primary story Lifeguard Gets Wet is completed, it's up to the Tier 7's direction.  That being said, there's one person willing to become a Tier 7 when it's available for me to focus on Lapdancing Girlfriend, LOL...but possibly in a direction I had not thought of (more on that later).  It might very well be EC02 or even a new story...but again, the focus starting next week is going to Lifeguard...

2 comments:

  1. Woo hooo.....does this mean that for Tier 3. We get the next work which is Lap 6 rough draft and Lap outline?!? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If so I'm staying tier three for another month.... This is like a drug loll

    ReplyDelete