Sunday, August 30, 2015

Lazy weekend...08/30/2015...

After having spit out the three parts of Extenuating Circumstances, this has been pretty much an "off" weekend in terms of writing.  Got a little bit of EC02, but nothing really to show for it.

Starting next weekend will be the focus on Lifeguard Gets Wet for the month of September, so everybody should see some movement on that.

Although it's been mentioned in the comments, for those who read Extenuating Circumstances 01 from the Patreon site, please be sure to visit the Literotica site and vote for all three parts...and be honest!  I value the ratings as a gauge on what people like.  Even though there are some "haters" who spam low scores, Literotica admins are pretty good removing those and for the longest time, it has been the only thing I had to go by in terms of what people liked.  Now with the Patreon site, I have an additional meter, but I also realize not everybody can donate and don't hold that against anybody...so please vote on Literotica at the very least!

Currently the rating are:
  • EC0101 - 4.51 (134 votes)
  • EC0102 - 4.87 (75 votes)
  • EC0103 - 4.57  (54 votes)

Thanks again to everybody for their support, whether through the Patron site, here, or Literotica!  It's greatly appreciated!

2 comments:

  1. Any updates to be had?????????????????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be posting some this weekend. I'm going to be getting the paid subscription of Dropbox where I can control the shares a bit better, so waiting until that happens once the Patreon money gets to me...

      Delete