Monday, May 6, 2013

The best laid plans...

I was hoping to spend the whole weekend on Lapdancing 05, in fact, I set aside the weekend and all I had to do was some yard work...

And then some friends from out of town surprised me with a visit.  Not knocking the company or the camaraderie, but unfortunately I only had an hour here and there to work on the story the whole weekend and did not get near as much done as I planned.  In fact, all I did was clean up a couple sections...so my apologies, but no story yet  :(

Next weekend also looks clear, but with it being the late spring/summer months, time is getting more and more difficult to spend "alone."  This was why I was pushing myself to get things out by end of April, and now I'm past my own personal deadline.

All I can say is "soon" at this point.  If I have a weekend to myself, I'll have it finished and the chapter will only need a couple rereads to fix grammar and such...so if I actually have this coming weekend to myself, it will be out next week.  But as this weekend showed, no promises...but I do apologize for the delay!

3 comments:

  1. Friends and socializing are important for anyone, it is healthy to spend time with friends and keep your mind busy. If it takes the whole summer for you to finish the story, so be it! I'm certain because you take care of yourself first and spend time with friends, that you will give us a great story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doccis:
    I feel the same way as Ms. Crawford, glad you got out and did some socializing.
    If it takes the whole summer for you to finish the story, So be it. It will likely take me all summer to read it. ;-)
    Even after spending the winter in the Keys, I got a sun burn while I was outside this weekend. Take time to smell the roses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Appreciate the comments and understanding...were that all my fans were as such.

    I knew once the summer approached my time would be limited, but this past weekend was just one of those spontaneous things that could not be avoided. And as somebody else stated in an e-mail, this is just a HOBBY, I'm not getting paid or even getting donations, so I have no obligations to anybody on even continuing my stories, let alone having them come out "on time."

    Then there are those who are demanding at least the first couple days of the week of Diamond...but as I've already made the decision to release it in one huge chunk, it is what it is.

    Thanks again for the understanding!

    ReplyDelete