Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Lapdancing Girlfriend Ch. 05 photo album updated!

(Update:  After I posted this, I was trying to organize the album and accidentally deleted it...it should be back up again!)

As doflam noted in the comments section from my last blog post the photo album of Lapdancing Girlfriend Ch. 05 disappeared mysteriously.

(For those new to the blog, I try to upload pictures which inspired the outfits, scenes, and whatnot of my stories.)

I have my albums synchronized with my computer, and this weekend while I was working on writing Lapdancing 05 I rearranged the photos to be more appropriate for the timeline of the story...as such, renaming and moving them around on my system caused them to disappear on the photo album.

I've re-uploaded the photos so they are now available (click on my profile and choose photos).

*****SPOILER WARNING*****


The pictures are spoilers (hence the above) as they show not only what inspired many of the scenes within the story, but also hints as to WHAT I am writing about.  I'm sure some of it is confusing (e.g., the Egyptian museum exhibit, LOL), but why spoil the surprise...you'll read it soon enough ;)  But hopefully it does give you all something to look at and think about while I finish the chapter!

4 comments:

  1. Doccis:
    You did it again, The pictures, including the Egyptian Museum should not be called a "Spoiler Warning" they should be called a "Teaser Warning". I am starting to think you are doing this on purpose. Just like a new blockbuster movie releases trailers before the movies opening. It's going to be fun reading this chapter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, well, teaser, spoiler...they still give a hint of what's going on...or not, LOL!

      Delete
  2. Diamond's going to be wearing a suspender thong??
    Oh...My...Gawd.... Sweet mother of masturbation!!
    Pleeeeease publish this soon!!
    I'm begging you.... *groans*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. Unfortunately not sure how much time I'll have during the week to write, but will definitely have time over the weekend. I really want to get this done as I feel like I'm behind and want to get working on my Skyrim story and Annie.

      Delete