Saturday, May 18, 2013

I've cheated on you...

I mentioned yesterday I suddenly woke up the other day with a new story idea.  It is along the same lines as most others, woman being initially blackmailed into doing something she would not normally do, finding out she likes it.

There are times when a story comes into my mind and I HAVE to write it down...so Wednesday I quickly jotted down the initial beginning.

Today I woke up and had to work on it a bit more...so yes, I have cheated on you all.  Instead of working on the tail end of Lapdancing 05, I worked on another story!  I'm ashamed of myself, knowing I need to get Lapdancing 05 done and posted, but this story was consuming my mind and had to be written.  It is like a huge growing entity in my mind that has to get on 'paper' before it disappears into dust.

I get that way with every chapter, which is how I know what the "next thing" I will be working on is, and this story is like that.  I am reaching a point where I'll be able to turn to Lapdancing 05, but today, this needed to be done.

I am still hoping to get Lapdancing 05 done this weekend.  It will take a few more days to review the entire massively large chapter, LOL, but then it will be posted on Literotica for everybody to condemn or praise as they see fit.

So I'm still on my loosely late schedule, but wanted to share what else I was doing.  This story is a fairly standard plot, and currently I am only thinking of one more chapter, but then again, Lapdancing Girlfriend was supposed to be a single chapter/story, LOL...and now I have at least ELEVEN chapters planned!  So you never know.

Too many stories to finish, not enough time...

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Sounds like you have that creative gene, where there is loads of ideas in your head. I've read that about some of the great thinkers, so your not in bad company.

    Like I've said before, take your time and do your thing. I don't think you'd put out a good story if you had a deadline to meet; because when you get those 'ideas' and have to make a change, it just changes the deadline. So keep it up and don't forget to enjoy life.

    ReplyDelete