Friday, May 17, 2013

Haven't had much time this week...work, work, work.

Have had a major project due at work this week so most of the week have busted my rear to get that done.  By the time I come home, I'm whipped and just want to veg out in front of the television.  So haven't had much time to work with Lapdancing 05...but I do have plans this weekend to try and finish it up.  Although this is merely a hobby and not getting paid or anything like that, I do feel like I've missed a deadline and am late, so want to get the chapter finished so I can move on to the other projects.

Speaking of which, I did fall asleep on the couch Wednesday night and suddenly woke up with a thought in my head that HAD to be written down.  It's the beginnings of yet another story.  I laid out the groundwork for it, so I'm hoping to get it fleshed out more once I get Lapdancing 05 posted.  I don't want to spoil anything for it, but it is a blackmail story that is still trying to find a good plot...and maybe there will be none, dunno yet, as it is still in its infant stages.

Again, want to get Lapdancing 05 done, and then hope to work on Skyrim and Annie afterwards, but first thing first is to get Lapdancing 05 completed!

No comments:

Post a Comment