Saturday, May 11, 2013

Getting closer!

Have had time yesterday and today to work on Lapdancing 05.  I have gotten to the point of narrowing it down to how many main scenes I need to write...and I have just finished her last photo-shoot!

Next is her debut party, followed by Saturday morning.  All said and done, there is one dance scene, an exhibitionist scene, three sex scenes, and a final scene from Dan's point of view.

LOL, that's a lot for just one evening and the morning after!  ;)  How's that for a tease!


I just now got done reviewing the last photo-shoot.  I am glad I did as I added a bit here and there, and completely changed the surroundings.  I think everybody will enjoy it...it's a little different than what I've done before, but it flows well and hell, it turned me on!

It's getting close.  Not sure I'll have it done this weekend, but going to give it my best shot...

7 comments:

  1. Doccis:
    glad to hear about your progress, Looking forward to Chapter 5 being published.
    The teaser again made me look forward to reading the final product.
    Good luck on finishing it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe, I think I'm getting pretty good stringing teasers along without really saying much of the story. I hope the wait will be worth it!

      Delete
  2. It's a race between you and Dan Brown who releases their next story first. I hope it's a hot summer, I'm going to have a lot to read in my lawn chair.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, well, I wouldn't put me in the same park as a regular writer. And I'm not making any money off this, LOL...erotica is more of a "under wraps" genre ;)

      Delete
  3. Doccis:
    You have one of my e mail addresses, I got hit by a spam/virus that changed my passwords. luckly gmail warned me.

    Do not open any e mails from me until I tell on this blog

    Sorry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh, that sucks...hope everything gets cleaned out!

      Delete